Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flights of Whimsy


~ Swarovski bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch ~

~ i adore the whimsical pairing of the butterfly bracelet with my daisy watch ~

I apologize in advance for this exceedingly short, and slightly dull post. Currently, I am trying to pack for a much needed getaway, so, in short, for the next 4 days, this blog will experience a little slice of paradise, where instead of flats and patent pumps, flip flops and raffia wedges will come into play. Although, in the midst of getting ready for my brief escape from reality, I was able to pick a charming bracelet laced with ombre beads and creatures of fantasy.




12 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet! It's so nice and fine!

    Follow me on my new blog!

    http://usuallysundaymorning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going? Enjoy the break and the flip flops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Marc Jacobs watch is so beautiful! I love your blog. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les bracelets sont tres beaux!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog and this nice pics!
    I follow you .. do you follow me?

    Like this

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave such beautiful comments!